- jewlesthemagnificent likes this
- daniellethesheep likes this
- glacialpaceofchange likes this
- anotherreallystupidusername said:Knew you could do it.
- katiegirlchasesinfinity said:YAY!!! This makes me happy :) congrats!
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- irlamy likes this
- neversayninja likes this
- brownfamilyfarm said:Ugh! Way to go, lady. I think you owned it.
- trainingbarefoot said:Congrats on your distance PR!
- trainingbarefoot likes this
- davidsgoals likes this
- aimeereinvented likes this
- annamarialovely likes this
- joepinecone likes this
- trivialbob said:Way to go!
- ashamedtosay likes this
- iamrunner likes this
- activealways said:Great job!!!!!!!!
- activealways likes this
- rookcanrun likes this
- mar-kicksass likes this
- bunnkwio likes this
- littlerunnergurl said:I want to go for a run with you… and then we can carb reload afterward… and by carb reload I totally intend wine or beer :)
- littlerunnergurl likes this
- run2bme posted this
My Life on the Run.
I run. Then I get injured. Then I run again. I've signed up for Chicago Marathon twice, and DNS either.
In the fall of 2013 I FINALLY got my marathon. It was in my hometown, literally behind where I live. On the trails and paths I run. It wasn't the marathon I'd hoped for two years ago the first time I trained for Chicago. I wans't that same runner. I'm slower, still worried about injuries, and running is harder.
All I wanted was to finish. Finish I did. It was hard. It wasn't so hard. It was a gorgeous sunny crisp fall day. My running friends ran me the last few miles to the finish. It. Was. Awesome.
So, now what? I don't know. I really don't know. .
I'm always winging it. I don't know where I'm running from or running to. But, I run. I'll let you know when I get there. Maybe.