- squirrelsandswings likes this
- allisonia08 reblogged this from regainingmymoxy
- allisonia08 likes this
- westcoastrunner likes this
- equilibriumseeker likes this
- 2young2stop likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- stinkinbadger likes this
- allalongtheroad likes this
- run2bme reblogged this from thebestmel
- run2bme likes this
- britni2point0 likes this
- adventureswith-you likes this
- seetheresarun likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- thebestmel reblogged this from regainingmymoxy
- remarckableadventures likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- totallytristan said:I don’t have a sexy imagination…I have a dirty mind… I’m not ashamed!
- totallytristan likes this
- ceebeedoeslife likes this
- therevickigoesagain likes this
- melanietris likes this
- greatescapes22 likes this
- regainingmymoxy reblogged this from liftheavyrunstrong and added:
- regainingmymoxy said:I don’t have a sexy imagination, I have a cable knit wool sweater!!
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- liftheavyrunstrong posted this
My Life on the Run.
I run. Then I get injured. Then I run again. I've signed up for Chicago Marathon twice, and DNS either.
In the fall of 2013 I FINALLY got my marathon. It was in my hometown, literally behind where I live. On the trails and paths I run. It wasn't the marathon I'd hoped for two years ago the first time I trained for Chicago. I wan't that same runner. I'm slower and running is harder.
All I wanted was to finish. Finish I did. It was hard. It wasn't so hard. It was a gorgeous sunny crisp fall day. My running friends ran me the last few miles to the finish. It. Was. Awesome.
So, now what? I don't know. I really don't know. .
I'm always winging it. I don't know where I'm running from or running to. But, I run. I'll let you know when I get there. Maybe.