- to-days-of-inspiration reblogged this from sweet-tea-and-mimosas
- sweet-tea-and-mimosas reblogged this from cozmikhugs
- cozmikhugs reblogged this from perceptionsofadreamer
- laugh-w-me reblogged this from kingozymandias
- lyricallyspeaking815 reblogged this from 4tenpointfive
- 4tenpointfive reblogged this from neutral-state
- kingozymandias reblogged this from daveamithabha
- perceptionsofadreamer reblogged this from zentravel
- perceptionsofadreamer likes this
- gohelenmarie reblogged this from ayeshanura
- ayeshanura reblogged this from daveamithabha
- ayeshanura likes this
- letloveteardownthesewalls reblogged this from neutral-state
- zentravel reblogged this from lovelightandmarijuana
- karigane likes this
- run2bme reblogged this from wisdomisn-tfree
- wisdomisn-tfree reblogged this from lovelightandmarijuana
- neutral-state reblogged this from f-etch
- neutral-state likes this
- f-etch reblogged this from lovelightandmarijuana
- f-etch likes this
- sentient-being reblogged this from lovelightandmarijuana
- lovelightandmarijuana reblogged this from daveamithabha
- gabrielle-desade likes this
- daveamithabha posted this
My Life on the Run.
I run. Then I get injured. Then I run again. I've signed up for Chicago Marathon twice, and DNS either.
In the fall of 2013 I FINALLY got my marathon. It was in my hometown, literally behind where I live. On the trails and paths I run. It wasn't the marathon I'd hoped for two years ago the first time I trained for Chicago. I wans't that same runner. I'm slower, still worried about injuries, and running is harder.
All I wanted was to finish. Finish I did. It was hard. It wasn't so hard. It was a gorgeous sunny crisp fall day. My running friends ran me the last few miles to the finish. It. Was. Awesome.
So, now what? I don't know. I really don't know. .
I'm always winging it. I don't know where I'm running from or running to. But, I run. I'll let you know when I get there. Maybe.